Alexa L. Barnett
Assistant Property Manager
Alexa Barnett is a Nashville native with a background in leasing administration and multifamily property management. Prior to joining Baker Storey McDonald Properties, Alexa served as the leasing administrator for a publicly traded medical office REIT.
Internationally travelled and active in the community, in her spare time you might find her enjoying a game of chess, going four wheeling and traveling. Current goals include visiting one new country a year.
Belmont University – graduading Cum Laude with a B.B.A. in Business Administration and Management
Cologne University of Applied Sciences – economics and international business studies, Cologne, Germany
Zhengzhou University – international business studies, Zhengzhou, China
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Tennessee
- Junior League of Nashville, member
- Sister Cities of Nashville, member
- Sister Cities International, member
- Young Professionals Nashville
- Second Harvest Food Bank, volunteer
- Hands on Nashville, volunteer
- Project C.U.R.E., volunteer
Trusted by Local, Regional and National Brands
Multiply Your Advantage
When you work with BSM Properties, you get the power of the X factor. That’s the X Team International Brokerage Network – a tightly integrated network of retail specialists that share critical data knowledge and insight for your advantage.