Allen C. McDonald
Principal | Broker | CCIM
Over 30 years of commercial real estate experience specializing in investment sales of retail properties. Allen has been involved in selling almost 2 million square feet of retail product and representing $435 million in volume for both institutional and private clients. He has extensive experience in the capital markets responsible for securing both debt and equity for current and future development projects.
Since the forming of BSM Properties, he has been instrumental in spearheading the development and acquisition of over $150 million in retail projects. Allen continues to work to acquire investment assets for BSM Investments. Mr. McDonald has been a featured author for Commercial Investment Real Estate Magazine having written numerous articles on the shopping center and commercial real estate industry.
Belmont University, Certified Commercial Investment Member, Affiliates License – Tennessee Real Estate Commission
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- ICSC Tennessee State Chair, 2009-11
- ICSC TN/KY Idea Exchange, Program Chair, 2005-2008
- ICSC TN/KY Idea Exchange, Moderator
- An X-TEAM member
- Nashville Board of Realtors, Life Member, Platinum Level, Gold Award
- Nashville Economic Forum, Moderator, 1999-2002
- Board Member – Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Board Member – Woodmont Christian Church