Thomas W. Frye
40 plus years of real estate experience beginning in real estate banking in Philadelphia in the 70′s. Moved to Baltimore in 1980 to manage real estate finance operations for Equitable Bank. Tom then moved to Nashville in 1989 to manage similar operations for Third National Bank (subsequently SunTrust). He left the banking world in 2001 to become Managing Director of CBRE Nashville office, retiring from that position at the end of 2014. Revenue during tenure increased more than tenfold.
25 years of market experience in Tennessee has provided a wealth of connections with state, community and corporate leaders, with deep roots among active commercial real estate investors and developers as well. Brought many new brokers and relationships into CBRE office while there. Held real estate licenses in five states.
Muhlenberg College, BA, Math
Lehigh University, MBA
Tennessee Brokers License
- Former Chairman, Neighborhood Housing Services (NHS) – Baltimore
- Youth baseball coach – 10 years in Philadelphia and Baltimore communities.
- Former Chairman, American Bankers Association, Real Estate Finance Committee
- Former Board member and President, NAIOP Nashville
- Former Board member Affordable Housing Resources, Nashville
- Board member Kharis Foundation
- Board member Intrepid College Prep charter school