David F. Baker
Mr. Baker has over 30 years experience in commercial real estate, specializing in representation of tenants in retail site selection, and acquisition / disposition of corporate retail properties. David brings a long history of Tenant Representation to the retailer, providing a shortened store-opening schedule.
By applying his deep knowledge of markets in Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, West Virginia, Arkansas and Kentucky, David can provide expertise in assisting tenants in expansion or disposition in these markets. He is a co-founder of the X-TEAM, a national team of tenant representation experts in 31 cities across the US.
University of Tennessee, B.S.
- Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Virginia and Kentucky Real Estate Broker’s License
- International Council of Shopping Centers, State Director, Program Chair
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, President Board of Directors
- Downtown/Uptown-YMCA, Board of Directors
- Meals on Wheels, Active Participant First Presbyterian Church, Member
Banana Republic, Best Buy, Burke’s Outlet, Carmax, Fidelity, Gap, Half Price Books, Kohl’s, Lens Crafters, Life Way, Michaels, Old Navy, Petco, Sportsmans Warehouse, Sprouts, Staples, Yankee Candle, Pinstripes, Shoe Carnival, Harbor Freight